25 June 2013

Fairytale Boutique 1 Year Anniversary Party! ❤

Hello! This will be my first post here to blogger! I've been wanting to start this for a while and have a lot of posts in the works! I have all these wonderful experiences that I've been a part of with all of my amazing friends! I'll start with the most recent, the Fairytale Boutique Anniversary Party with limited tights collaborations!

Shopgirls Haylee and Sami
⇩ Please see the previous post for more photos from the event! ⇩


Fairytale Boutique is a consignment based shop out of Little Tokyo in Los Angeles! They opened up one year ago, and many events and happy customers later, wanted to mark the occasion with a happenin' party! There were prizes for games, a raffle, and freebies for purchases! 

Special Collaboration Tights by brand Automatic Honey and Lemontree11
Automatic Honey Castle Tights
Lemontree11 Tights
The tights were available for pre-order on the store's website and also in-store for the event only. They are totally sold out! They are very comfortable and thick material, yet still breathable for the summer. Sizes available were S/M and M/L

Store Owner Miki posing with the collab tights

Accessories being modeled in different styles by designers of Automatic Honey

Me at the event ❤
It was so packed in the store during the craze! There was a stage set up in the middle of the store where main events like the games and photo ops could take place. There were wonderful gifts given like a wig from Tokyocrushwigs, and a limited cat necklace from Automatic Honey given away as prizes. The event was a total blast and I was able to see so many friendly faces!! I love going to events at Fairytale Boutique and seeing all my friends and being in such a warm and fun atmosphere. I can't wait for next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment